Thanks to you Jerry I can look at images, architectural details and experience a little of perhaps what I will never be able to see, feel or touch, gosh India's immense building heritage is so much more than I imaged. So much detail, almost overwhelming to me, was your reaction the same at first? Your close up of the Taj is so very important; I always wanted to see the texture of it all. And of course seeing you in the photos warms my heart and fills my head with a thousand and one questions about what appears exotic to my Midwest eyes. GiGi
Have a good trip! I'm still trying to catch up and think about your recent posts. All sooooo interesting. And I love the photos on fb.
ReplyDeleteThanks to you Jerry I can look at images, architectural details and experience a little of perhaps what I will never be able to see, feel or touch, gosh India's immense building heritage is so much more than I imaged. So much detail, almost overwhelming to me, was your reaction the same at first? Your close up of the Taj is so very important; I always wanted to see the texture of it all. And of course seeing you in the photos warms my heart and fills my head with a thousand and one questions about what appears exotic to my Midwest eyes. GiGi
ReplyDelete