Sunday, November 21, 2010

The most important thing you will ever read.

I forgot to write this. In retrospect, I'm glad I did because it warrants its own section without question.

I ordered french toast tonight because my fried rice was too spicy slash meh. I let Sunil eat the rest of it. He joined me for dinner. I like him a lot.

They brought my french toast after twenty minutes.

It was two pieces of toasted bread and they wrapped two omelet styled eggs around the toast. That is the french toast in Bodh Gaya. I laughed at it while I ate it. The waiter looked at me. I didn't want to make him self-conscious so I stopped laughing causing me to find it more hilarious.

You fucker...you did this on purpose...I see it in your french toast hating eyes...This is french toast hell...I'd rather drink the continental sauce with a "kilzone" ....They had real french toast in Kushinagar and I think only eleven people live there...This is a conspiracy. The chocolate pancake mafia has a hold on me--sending me a message...

Note to self: Eat more chocolate pancakes.

No syrup here though. Like I said, french toast hell. You lier! This is toast with an omelet wrapped around it! This injustice and human rights violation will not go unreported.

I'm sending out French Toast Awareness ribbons next week, wear them in honor of those we have lost...

That is all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment