Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pictures


*note* reading this from the bottom and the top will make more sense because i have no clue how to post things in order. so go bottom to top for a linear progression. or go back in time, whatever suits you.


my comprende Louisa-ji took these photos because im too lazy to take enough shots i had to steal hers.
Ancestor of the tree Buddha sat under to achieve enlightenment. This is the spot where Buddha became enlightened and found truth. Sort of important...
cool
Bodh Gaya. Temple from 1st century B.C.
kyle-ji, louisa-ji and meh
look at all them monkeys...monkeyin around...
ganges n monkey
chillin by the ganges
Streets of Varnasi
Self-explanatory
Flying monkey alley
I made it to the other side
I don't think that's supposed to go in there...
I hate monkeys.
Being stupid at Khajuhraho
Temples
Me and a pair of carved cow testicles
people having holy sex
cool man


Gwalior Fort


Climbing in a place I shouldn't



Being real academic about things

Overlooking Orccha. Lauren (next to me) had an easier time hanging her feet of the 70 foot ledge than I did.




Datia Palace





1 comment:

  1. amazing!, thats all i can can say, the furthest i've been was 5 hours away from my house, in a car. so this is all VERY interesting and mind altering to see and read.

    btw i read this from bottom to top without even realizing it. i just thought it was kind of funny.

    ReplyDelete