Beautiful temple. Still active and best condition you will probably see. 10th century I think..
Overlooking Delhi at Jama Masjid--the largest mosque in India
Fresh coconuts.
Tree overlooking Orccha
All of us on the Orissa/Kolkata trip
Library street view
Watching the river of life carry our sacrificial candles away into eternity.
Jama Masjid in Delhi. I didn't write about this but we got to climb one of those pillars that straddle the three domes and overlook for miles over Delhi....Second pic from the top is that..
Freeing our souls through the use of wax and flames
Lizard at Bodh Gaya...woah man...
On the library roof top in Orissa
Contemplating life and what I'm doing in India
Welcome to Eden. This is where the Ashoka rock edict is. Ashoka was a ruler of India a little after the time of the buddha.
Ganges flowing through Varnassi. River side pooja
Unintentional pose...killer...
Banana truckPhotos courtesy of Alana Tashjian and Louisa Sanford...I'm too lazy to take my own or too busy thinking...
No comments:
Post a Comment