Monday, December 13, 2010

Meow.

Everyone is gone more or less. I felt like a part of me was ripped off last night...In this context, I don't think thats ever really happened to me before.

That sucked....alot....


But its for the best. I'm actually glad it happened. Attachments are nahi pusund he. Transitory existence, don't mistake a part for the whole...Externally derived center is more no pusund he...still kinda hurts though...

anyway:

I almost went to Kashmir, met this guy who was going to take me along with his family n houseboat and what not but its too cold and he was probably overcharging me...I'll stop by after Nepal and check it out, Storm-ji said despite the occasional terrorist attack its relatively safe and you don't need a guide...Checked out the Vipassana business--turns out it was full. Went down the office in person...still no luck, obviously wasn't meant to be. I have to believe this is unfolding as it should despite my personal desires....

I saw the Ba'hai Temple today. Looks like the Sydney Opera house.

...

So, instead of seeing the beautiful, breathtaking mountains of Kashmir or achieving spiritual enlightenment with Vipassana meditation I'm saying fuck it and heading straight to a temple inhabited by thousands of rats in the middle of the desert.

Its going to be a merry christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment